Is your grammar up to par?

I just had to share! I make lots of silly grammatical errors all the time. It's not because I don't know the difference, but because I type fast and am careless. (You probably already know this if you are a regular reader) :) My biggest pet peeve is number 11. So few people use these two words correctly, and it's one of the easiest rules in the book! Do you make any of these mistakes? Upper grade teachers, this might be something good to share with your kids! 15 Grammar Goofs That Make You Look Silly
Like this infographic? Get more content marketing tips from Copyblogger. Write on.

4 comments

  1. This is great to share with my students:) (and myself...lol) Thanks for sharing:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great graphic! Can't wait to share with my kids. No matter how many times I put up they're, their, there and it's/its, they just don't do it correctly on their papers! ARRGH!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I also type fast and make so many grammatical mistakes. My grammar is good that's why I'm writing this comment slowly. So, I can avoid grammatical errors. Love your post. Now avail mobile screen repair Baltimore for more information. Gonna check out your other content as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's about grammatical error. These points are really impressive for us. Keep sharing your thoughts with us. Now it's time to avail shutters in birmingham for more information.

    ReplyDelete