Text Parents With No Trace of Your Number

I keep wanting to post my own ideas, but then I find someone that has an even cooler idea that is way more 21st century then my old tricks and games....so I feel like I need to get the info out, ASAP!  I found this post on Pinterest, from Mrs. Standford's Blog,  and she introduced this AMAZING thing to me (and all 960 of her readers).  REMIND101!!!!!  It allows you to invite parents to subscribe to your text message updates.  The coolest part?  You don't have to give them your number!  Also, you can send out bulk text messages/emails to your entire class or multiple classes. Oh, and you can even schedule the texts!  You can do it from your phone or computer.  If you have an iPhone, there is an app for that!  Droid users...one is coming soon.  This is going to rock my world this year!   Head on over there and try it out! It's super simple. 


    

Text on.

5 comments

  1. Wow! Thanks for the tip! I just signed up and can't wait to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also pinned this on pinterest and plan to use it this school year. It seems like an amazing resource.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tested Remind101. This is awesome. I can't wait to tell parents about this at Open House next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tool! Gave parents the information to sign up in my welcome letter. I have 6 who have registered so far.

    ReplyDelete