Study Jams

We're doing fractions right now: adding and subtracting mixed numbers with unlike denominators.  I have some kids that just don't get the concept of fractions.  I decided the other day to go back, AGAIN, and do some foundation work.  I looked through all my stuff from fourth grade and came across one of my faves....Scholastic Study Jams

I absolutely love them.  Unfortunately there aren't very many of them, but the ones they have are great!  Water Cycle, Solids, Liquids, and Gases, Fractions, and Determining the Missing Operation are the four they have up and running.  Study Jams are similar to Brain Pop and Brain Pop, Jr..   Do you know about them?  If you don't, check them out as well.  Brain Pop has so many great videos on a bajillion topics...my kids are huge fans. 

Watch on. :)

1 comment

  1. Who pays for your BrainPop subscription? I am glad to have found your blog! Thank you for all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete